Re: [DMCForum] Lambda Relay & a few Qs

I found out what the switch was for. It had a couple spade connectors
attached to the other end of the wires and those were shoved into the
fan control plug. Guessing my fan switch is bad. Also found out that the
front speakers were replaced with yamaha speakers and had an amplifier
down behind the radio. The newer radio (the knob type) had the wiring
harness butchered though. Not sure walter wants to gut the inside of his
car so I can determine what wires are new, and what wires are added.
Maybe he'll let me tear into one of the cars in his yard one weekend
instead.

I have most of the carpet out of the car now, both seats, and the center
console of course. Quick questions.

Has anyone been successful at removing the wooden board behind the
driver seat that the cover attaches to? Mine is rotten along the bottom
but seems to be firmly glued into place on the side towards center of
the car. Is the trunk and engine cover suppose to pop up when released?
If so, I need to figure out why mine wont, if not, then how do you
manage to open up the engine cover while pulling the latch? I end up
being thankful I have long arms. The thin display piece for the center
console for AC temp, fan, etc. Any recommendations if it is worth gluing
back on (and any certain glue) or should I give up and just try buying a
new one.

Walter, think I need to adjust my passenger door sometime. It seems to
me that the torsion bar was adjusted at some point, as a result it is
more difficult to close than the driver side. Of course the door hits on
the front latching pin. Havent bothered to unscrew the front latch pin
and adjust it.

I think that is it for now.

Samuel

Samuel wrote:

>I figure the switch is for the alarm system, which I dont think exists
>any more as the wires for the light were cut. I need to take the carpets
>out, just felt like working on the seats yesterday. As for the odd solid
>state circuit breaker, it didnt look original, I dont think the half
>wrapped electrical tape was 20 years old either.
>
>Samuel

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c47hdcs/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070171180/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=726807505>