Re: [DMCForum] Lambda Relay

I figure the switch is for the alarm system, which I dont think exists
any more as the wires for the light were cut. I need to take the carpets
out, just felt like working on the seats yesterday. As for the odd solid
state circuit breaker, it didnt look original, I dont think the half
wrapped electrical tape was 20 years old either.

Samuel

Walter Coe wrote:

>Samuel,
>
>There are fuses in weird places on these cars.  Compare with
>another DeLorean to see if there is a fuse there (unless
>yours looks really amateurish).  I'll check my car this
>weekend to see if it has it too.
>
>For the switch under the seat, the only original wires in
>the area are to work the idiot light for fastening the seat
>belts.  Maybe you found a hidden kill switch for that alarm
>you have installed.
>
>Have you removed the carpets yet?  Trust me, you can't get
>rat urine to "air out".  You need soap & water.  I also
>suggest hosing out the bottom interior (fiberglass) after
>you get the seats & carpets out.  I think all that silver
>overspray is from someone re-dying the carpets.
>
>Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c93okeg/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070118300/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=244083370>