Re: [DMCForum] Delorean 5096

Hey there, Samuel!

      Don't feel alone my friend.  I got my DeLorean on Nov 11th.  I had
to start it 10 times before it finally idle'd.  On top of that, I had the
entire major service kit from PJ Grady's installed, and then got a nice
run over of how my local echanics who I've done business with for almost
15 years let me know my car was "a piece of junk" that needed to "be
spruced up and sellit to another poor sucker".  Worry not my friend, you
are surely not alone in the world of DeLorean repairs.  Heck, I still have
to figure out why when I brake slowly my whole steering column shakes, and
I have to check today to see if we fixed the transmission.  Believe me my
friend, it takes some patience - patience I thought I didn't have.  Don't
let any unexpected repairs get you down; the end product is far worth it.
I hope everything works out for you and good luck!

Jeremiah
vin #03299

Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, my delorean arrive tonight. Has some issues but I think they are
fixable. Needs a couple lines bled, find a coolant leak, and get the
front fans working before I go driving it around. Once I get it drivable
where it works well, then I have various inteior and exterior things to
do. Walter was over looking at it. I have to keep him from making it
seem to be a larger project than it really is. At first it started to
overwhelm me but after I broke things down into areas and prioritized
what needed to be done, it seems doable. I do enjoy being able to look
out my front window and see a red delorean sitting there. At some point
it will morph into stainless but right now it wants to be red.

Trying to drag walter over Sunday to jack the car up so we can get
underneath and give the underside a look over and figure out what things
to do. Oh the fun of owning one.

Samuel

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cimolmu/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069701036/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=858072042>