[DMCForum] Re: New file uploaded to DMCForum

[DMCForum] Re: New file uploaded to DMCForum

Oh yea, I forgot. My rack does move a little. Because my front end is
so welded up, I don't know if I can mount that piece.

I have the rack mostly secured (I'm not telling how) but I know of a
safer, more permanent solution. I'll just have to get it done.

Thanks for reminding me.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxx>
wrote:
> About your steering, I just found an issue with mine...  One of the
rack
> holddown clamps was not sitting flat/correctly. and allowed the
rack to
> move slightly.  It made the steering very loose and shaky at high
speeds.
>  At first i thought that I didn't have the "lateral stabilizer"
piece,
> but apparently I did.  Now I have two.  If anyone needs one let me
know.
> It's the part that is squeezed between the rack and the frame that
has a
> lip to prevent the rack from sliding side to side.
>
> About the brakes, if you flush the system, you may find yourself
> replacing the master cylinder.  Sometimes the crap in the fluid is
the
> only thing stopping it from leaking.
>
> Jim
>

> On 23 Nov 2003 12:58:22 -0000 DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> >
> > Hello,

> > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the DMCForum
> > group.
> >
> >   File        : /#5335/'Fridge Run Status
> >   Uploaded by : cruznmd <racuti1@xxxx>
> >   Description : Things to do before Florida

> Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cf5l3k4/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069698988/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=478811754>