Re: [DMCForum] This temperature gauge is beginning to annoy me.

Re: [DMCForum] This temperature gauge is beginning to annoy me.

I ended up using a twist tie instead of a paperclip.  I hope this falls
within the list of accepted Delorean diagnostic tools.

I definitely felt a little resistance when pushing the needle past the 6
o'clock spot (honestly, it hasn't been at 6 o'clock...it's been more like
5:55), but as soon as I got past it, the needle popped right over to the
proper cold position.

So I've got to have either a malfunctioning gauge, or I'm still striking
the plastic with the needle, even with the window shimmed out the way it
is.

I'm going to leave the cluster in for the time being.  I still need to do
the steering rack replacement, and since that has a core return
requirement, I'll pick up a new mounting bracket for the binnacle when I
drop off the old rack and then remove the cluster again then and have a
closer look.  In the meantime, I'll keep a little screwdriver and a twist
tie in the car.

Thanks for the tip.  I move we consider renaming DMCForum to WaltForum.
:)

-andrew

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754451/R=0/SIG=11tpj98m3/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6