RE: [DMCForum] Fuel line update

The Fuel hose you bought is designed to have fuel inside it, not on the
outside.

If you use a lot of the fuel additives, such as cleaners, they will
attacked
the hoses.

Also, when fuel sits in the tank for an extended period of time, it will
change composition and attack rubber components.

These are all good reasons to drive your car often, so that you have fresh
fuel in the tank.

The vendors may be using a modern elastomer composition for there new
hoses.

If your hose has become soft or gummy, get it out of the tank and clean
the
tank thoroughly.  If you don't you will continue to suffer from
contamination throughout the fuel system.

Been there, done that.

Scott