[DMCForum] Fuel line update

OK after 1.5 years I pulled my tank appart again to find that the
SAE/Coast
Guard approved fuel line has turned into a over cooked noodle and is
swolen
2x its orginal size.  This was the best fuel line my vendors carry short.
So everyone that has swapped the tank line out reacently you might want to
check on it..

My car is stored with maybe 1-2gal of gas with stabil, and that it does
get
fresh gas and stabil once a month when I run it till it gets up to temp
then
5 min at opperating temperature.

Andrei

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512