Re: [DMCForum] Raiding the Fridge

Hey, I'm game to head to Ft. Myers.

So Rich are you serious about driving your DeLorean all the way from
Maryland to south Florida?  And doing it WITHOUT a/c?

If we schedule things right, we could overhaul your a/c in the same trip.
If you are worried about your condenser being too corroded, we can leak
test
it and replace it if necessary.  All new R-134a barrier hoses are cheap &
easy (at least in Tampa), so I suggest replacing those if we go to the
trouble.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754451/R=0/SIG=11tpj98m3/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6