Re: [DMCForum] Re: Dig this... a groovy idea

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Dig this... a groovy idea

I'm sure resistors are internal to the replacement bulbs/LEDs.  they will
be built for a specific voltage.

I don't think it will look too 'upgraded' behind the reflector, probably
can't tell.  More visible is likely.  My taillights are much dimmer than
the average car on the road..

Jim

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:30:22 -0000 "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Ok, so they might plug into the board, but as you were calculating,
> would they need resistors wired in, or are they "plug 'n play"?
>
> I think they would give our cars an upgraded look. Plus, you'd be
> more visible.
>
> When I drive, it's like being in a sea of tires and hub caps.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Not really. I just forgot they even existed! Duh.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car.
FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM