RE: [DMCForum] Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean

>Someone tell Ken that we need to have a slalom course near the next major
>show.  The race track at SEDOC was great, but it was too crowded.  I'd
like
>a nice big flat parking lot with some cones so we can try some controlled
>skids.

This probably won't happen in Pigeon Forge as I doubt anyone could get a
permit.  Super Chevy Sunday was held there many times and to get in and
out
of there was, to say the least, an all day event.  I mean getting there
and
leaving, without seeing all the cars, was an all day event.  From the
interstate exit to Pigeon Forge is about a twenty minute drive.  I sat in
traffic for about three hours, on the same stretch of road just to get
there, the one time I went.

They had burn out contests and people would drag race from the lights
until
someone got ran over and died.  I think Super Chevy Sunday has never
returned to Pigeon Forge since then.  They do, however, have several large
car shows throughout the year.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=373768372>