[DMCForum] Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean

[DMCForum] Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean

> And can you really take a 90-degree turn at 35mph? Which DMC do
you pull those stunts in? ;)

I do that in my daily driver but only when the road is dry, the tires are
hot and no one else is around.  I try to round off the corner as much as
possible.  If I went any faster than 35mph then I would probably end up in
the grass.  What I like so much about the way the DeLorean handles is that
it is more likely to spin out before it rolls over.

Someone tell Ken that we need to have a slalom course near the next major
show.  The race track at SEDOC was great, but it was too crowded.  I'd
like
a nice big flat parking lot with some cones so we can try some controlled
skids.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=638564235>