[DMCForum] howto complete: air venturi removal and maintenance

[DMCForum] howto complete: air venturi removal and maintenance

Hello all:

    The air venturi removal and cleaning bring the
count to 7 on the howto list.  I have enough pics to
belt out two more howto's but it takes a good while to
write up this stuff.

    This howto also addresses two common vac. leaks.

The air venturi gasket
The aux air pipe

The aux air pipe will actually be a howto all by
itself with the idle speed unit.

Also some real good pictures of my new stainless fuel
lines are included.  swapping fuel lines will get a
howto as well, for those who wish to do the changover
too.

The new lines make the engine compartment alot less
cluttered.

Enjoy! (feedback too) (guestbook?)

thanx

jordan 11613