[DMCForum] Re: Bosch CIS sucks!

Does anyone have a rebuilt or new CPR that they looking to sell? or
trade for parts?

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> A D that farts when you try to rev it when cold, but improves as
it
> warms up has a problematic CPR. It's what controlls the fuelling
during
> the warm-up cycle after all!
> Over this side of the pond, we've been breaking records. Yesterday
in
> Kent (SE of London) where my parents live, the temperature
exceeded 38
> degrees celcius, which broke the all-time record. Meantime I took
my
> DeLorean to the ROC meet in Gaydon and drove through a couple of
> torrential downpours on the way home. Was very glad of my R413-
charged AC!

> Martin
>
> Walter Coe wrote:
>
> >>DING.... you need your CPR rebuilt. no ifffs, no butts. This is
the

> >problem.
> >
> >I installed a newly rebuilt one from DMC/Texas while I did the
fuel
> >distributor.  However, I won't be able to test drive it until I
get
> >everything adjusted properly.  Right now I'm not even sure any
DeLorean can
> >make it down my driveway.  It has been raining so much lately
that I have
> >water standing everywhere.  Part of my driveway is a sink hole.
I just got
> >an SUV stuck in it this morning.  And now Tom is coming over
tomorrow to
> >work on his DeLorean.  Even if he makes it to my house, his
suspension will
> >be full of mud.  And he is coming here to replace his ball
joints.  Oh this
> >is going to be fun to watch. :-)
> >
> >Walt

> >.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124dqs3gk/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=638338971>