From: "Martin Gutkowski" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Here we go again...

> THEN, reassemble the oil pump chain and sprocket, timing cover, pulley
> and crankshaft nut. Now, an explanation: There are two timing marks on
> the pulley. We only use one of them. The camshaft rotates once for every
> two rotations of the crank. You need to get it so cyl #1 is in firing
> position. This means that the valves are both closed on cyl #1. For the
> valves to be closed, the rocker arms that control them will be clear by
> 0.1mm (inlet) and 0.25mm (exhaust). If you wiggle them by hand, they
> will rattle slightly. The inlet valves are in the middle of the "V" and
> the exhuast valves are on the outside. Explanation over.
>
> Okay, I can hear my girlfriend buzzing the timing cover bolts on with
> the air-wrench from here, so I'd better go and check she's got the right
> sized bolts in each hole..... will post the photos later
>
> Martin

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1247d4o3g/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=519246719>