[DMCForum] Re: Out.

Rich,
For what its worth ...after Mike Pack and I redid my entire fuel
system and did full tune up, we then replaced the fuel distributor
and we could not get it to start...we tried for days....the shop i
took it to got it running (unfortuantely they don't work on D's any
more) the moral here is the fuel distributor could be your problem
since you know it has issues...until you put a new one in you wont
know...I can tell you once you turn the 3mm screw a few times and
lose track of where it should be the car will not start no matter how
hard you try...

My suggestion to solve this is a good old fashioned mechanic fly in.
With airline tix being so cheap it may be doable for someone out
there to fly in and spend the day working with Rich here in MD. I'll
be happy to help out. If someone on the Forum can get this car
started and on its way he will become immortalized on the Forum.

Mike C
2109

> Unless I have some kind of epiphany, 5335 will be another dead
weight
> in another guy's driveway, falling apart as time eats away at it.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=254763182>