[DMCForum] Out.

That's right. I'm "out".

Out of money, out of ideas and tricks, out of patience.

I have replaced the starter, and all of the fuel components. I have
spark on all 6 plugs, air and fuel. Too much or too little I don't
know because I have no idea where to set the CO screw.

The wires are in the correct order. I have spark. I've used a timing
light while cranking the engine and I'm at 13 degrees BTDC.

The engine is so tight the new starter can barely move it when all of
the spark plugs are in. Obviously that's not right, but I followed
the timing chain procedure in the manual and verified it with the
people at DMCH.

It shrieks like a beaten wife when it cranks because the oil I put in
the cylinders to lube it is washed away by gas.

As far as I can tell, when I pull all the plugs and start putting
them in one by one, and cranking the engine with the addition of each
plug, only 2 cylinders are making any kind of combustion. There are
2 "thumps". As I add more plugs, there are no additional thumps, and
the compression gets higher and higher as I add plugs and the engine
slows down.

I do not, nor am I ever likely to have funds to ship this thing to
Houston or Long Island, and pay for repairs. I can pay for labor or
parts, not both.

Unless I have some kind of epiphany, 5335 will be another dead weight
in another guy's driveway, falling apart as time eats away at it.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30504&media=atkins> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupm