RE: [DMCForum] more bumper stripping...

>There are a few paint codes for the silver stuff, but many of those are
>obsolete.  If you find a good one, let us know for the record.
>
>Walt

For the black sections of the fascias, I am considering using an OEM vinyl
paint.  Not OEM to De Lorean of course.  The vehicle I had where I used
this
was a Ford Exploder Sport.   The black sections between the door glass and
around the bottom edges is a Dupont number W8952J with different resins
for
low, medium, or high gloss finish.  There is no reducing at all.  You just
pour it in your gun and shoot.

I will be taking the front fascia to the paint supplier so they can scan
it
for a paint code.  The $19.95 red paint job is flaking off the front
fascia
very easily, and revealing the OEM paint so I will have an exact match.  I
will post the paint code when I get it.  Also, the fascias on my car are
the
lighter gray, though they are clear coated, and my wheels are the dark
gray.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=