From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 4:05 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Steering rack question

Hi All

Just reassembling my project car and have come across something. I
thought I'd lost the plate that goes under the bracket on the driver's
side, but looking at the diagram in the parts manual, I'm not sure there

IS one on that side - can anyone confirm? Just to clarify

http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/images/520.gif

Number 9 has two parts to it - the bracket itself, and the plate that
goes below it that has a sort of clip thing which locks the steering
rack in place. I expected to find a similar plate on the other bracket
(number 12) but couldn't - I took it apart months ago and forgot whether

it's meant to have one.

The diagram would suggest it doesn't?

Martin

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
126215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124f8kfa7/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitak
enattogyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=232024887>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1247d4o3g/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=859784756>