[DMCForum] FREE Classified Ads

Dear Members,

With our next issue just around the corner, many of you have asked
about classified advertising.  We would like to kick off
the "Classifieds" section by offering a free ad in the July issue of
Gullwing Magazine.  This is a great opportunity to clean out the
garage, basement, and attic of your extra DeLorean parts or perhaps
you have an extra DeLorean to sell.

Please include in your ad a brief description of what you are wanting
to sell, the cost, your phone number or e-mail address and any
pertinent information needed.  Text only ads available with this
offer.

To take advantage of this free offer, please submit your ad to
gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com before July 15th.

Sincerely,
Ron & Cheryl Wester
gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=103855646>