[DMCForum] RE: [Decorum] DMCH Parts (WAS: digital speedo)

[DMCForum] RE: [Decorum] DMCH Parts (WAS: digital speedo)

> All the distributors and vendors have their problems as you so
beautifully
> pointed out about Special T in one of your more recent post.( I thought
you
> were a friend )

Thank you. ;-)  I AM your friend.  And with friends like me, who needs
enemies, right?  I make it a point to always speak the truth as eloquently
as my sometimes not-so-sober mind will allow.  If I have ever cheated
anyone, I pray that they bring it out in the open, embarrass me as much as
possible and teach me the lesson that dishonesty doesn't pay.  Too bad you
don't feel this way.

> But just remember, what goes around comes around.

Good!  Lay it on me!

> There are also two sides to every story.

So what is your side of our story?  Huh?  Cat got your tongue?

> I don't spread gossip about people and their products to make myself
look
> better. If your not for sure about Houston, then why don't you get on
the
> phone and talk to Steve and you may find otherwise.

How did I spread gossip about Steve and Houston or say anything bad about
them to make me look better?  Suggesting that he is in business as a hobby
is my OPINION.  And I think that if Steve heard me say that then he would
actually get a laugh out of it.  I was implying that I think he loves his
job so much (as evidenced by the obvious capital investments he has made)
that he isn't in it for the money.  Is this gossip for me to say this?
No,
it is a compliment!

> I have 30 automatic transmission filters coming from France that have
been
> so hard to get. That's 30 more than are in the world. There not cheap.
What
> kind of profit

Profit?  What you are doing is competing against me!  I was first!  I
wrote
an article that is currently posted on the DML & DMCForum that explains
how
to rebuild this filter for only the cost of labor, 2 feet of copper tubing
and some solder.  How dare you compete with my free advice by trying to
profit from selling filters! ;-)

> What kind of profit should vendors make for the investment and inventory
for a
> year.

If you love what you do and you are in it truly for the love and safety of
the car, then you should make zero profit.  If that is the way you live
your
life then God, fate or whatever will reward you accordingly.  That is what
am doing with these trailing arm bolts.  I have invested around $4600 in
having 100 sets of Inconel 718 TABs made in England.  I am selling these
at
my cost + postage (and gratuity which is optional).  So far most people
include a reasonable gratuity.  For those who don't, I understand that
they
are on a tight budget and I am eager to sacrifice profit for my customer's
safety.  So there!

>  My mother once told me if you can't say anything good then your better
off
> not saying anything at all.

You are starting to sound like Lenny Kravits.  His mother said a lot.  I
think that everything I said about you is good.  I said only the truth, so
God help me, and I also livened it up with my humble opinion.  How is that
wrong?  Are you willing to change?  I see a nice improvement in your
spelling and grammar already.  :-)  Where is my "alternater"?  And where
is
that stupid FanFix that I bought only to humor you?

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nstvh76/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055403563%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055403563%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=584482891>