Re: [DMCForum] RE: [Decorum] DMCH Parts (WAS: digital speedo)

Re: [DMCForum] RE: [Decorum] DMCH Parts (WAS: digital speedo)

Re: John Hervey's comments.

I must add my 2 cents worth - ($ .0135 Canadian)
As a businessman, I must agree with John. If you own a restaurant, you can
satisfy a person over 100 meals, but have one minor problem or a meal they
don't like, and that customer can be lost, if not for communication. There
is no advantage to flame any major vendor that is supplying parts for the
DeLorean. The overwhelming praise I have heard about John, in particular,
is
absolutely positive. The extra effort he puts out, and the time spent
explaining "how to...." is not income producing, but he still offers
advice
at no charge. The way we can reimburse him, is to support him and other
major suppliers. Without their items, and assistance, we'd all be in deep
dodo!

Marv.
# 17077
marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx