RE: [DMCForum] War... was: Adjustable door struts ...was: Florida Get To

RE: [DMCForum] War... was: Adjustable door struts ...was: Florida Get Together

Ya' know you're dealing with a liberal when they say "play war".  =)

Yes, the US did find quite a few missiles that the Iraqis were
prohibited from having by UN treaty.  They weren't old... in fact, they
had new state-of-the-art GERMAN guidance systems.  Huh.  Wonder where
they got those?

We do know what it's like to have enemies "enter the states".  We
remember those enemies flying planes into buildings and killing over
3000 innocent civilians.  Our going after Saddam was part of the payback
to the man who helped finance their activities and training.  We entered
into this to liberate a nation and depose a man who financed the mass
murderer of thousands.  We have done both.

The Iraqi people are still suffering some from the ravages of war, yes,
but it is much better than it was under Saddam.  I recall many people
very joyously tearing down a status of Saddam and dragging it through
the streets...

But anyway, since you started it with the "Bush's private war" comment,
I will leave this simply as my rebuttal.

On a serious note though... Ron Jeremy is one of the greatest men of our
age.  He has given hope to millions of fat, balding, hairy men,
everywhere around the world.

-Dave