[DMCForum] Re: Ron Jeremy (not War)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elvisnocita@xxxx wrote:
> Dave, I have no idea who Ron Jeremy is

<http://tkeisu.org/famteke/images/ron%20jeremy.jpg>
He's one of the most known porn producers and actors...
Dave would know; he sells "erotic videos" to fund his Vixen.

> it was two or three generations ago that we made war.
> I don't wanna excuse that it happened, but it was lots of
> generations ago.

I totally agree with Elvis here. "We" (the Dutch) were invaded
by Hitlers troops, but I cannot hold that against the present
German population. In one generation there will be no one
left that has actually been alive during World War II...

And I can totally understand why he feels attacked;
a Lot of Germans take their holidays in the Netherlands
and I don't understand why a 12 year old has to curse
on the Germans because of the war; chances are his or her
parents hadn't even been concieved yet...

As for the Iraqi war; I'm against war,
but I'm against Saddam too...
And "we" didn't support the war "actively" whatever that means...

> Hey, wasn't this about door struts ?

It was... I know Ed Uding from DMC-Service.nl sells special
door struts too. They're not adjustable, but they do have an
extra dampening valve for the last couple of centimeters...

I'm off now; just a couple of hours of work and it's weekend!
Take off the top and drive in the sun!

Everyone have a nice weekend,

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1054132410%3e
M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=1
=1054132410%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=407127144>