[DMCForum] Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

> Everyone I meet for the next few weeks that pisses me off will
> be deemed an ass hat.

So just what IS an ass hat?  Well, I get the jest of the type of person it
refers to, but does it have an origin other than some frustrated person
throwing words together?

Speaking of rude things, while Tom & I were making the rear view mirror
bracket he had me drill the holes saying that I'm a whiz at that.  So I
answered, "Urine luck, I'm a whiz."  It took him a while to get it.

Now speaking about our favorite ass hat used car salesman, the only way I
got burned is that he kept sending me e-mails asking me technical
questions,
and I kept asking him to join the DMCForum and post his questions publicly
(in an effort to promote our group).  But now when he finally does go
public
he instead posts his questions to the DML.  But that doesn't really bother
me.  What does bother me is that he pulls this Christian crap about
blessings and such and then goes and stabs people in the back.  What a
nice
example this sets.  I know a few atheists already who will never become
Christians only because of some asshole Christian who put a bad taste in
their mouth.

Now I am very careful how I judge people because the bible says that God
will judge us by the standards by which we judge others.  So in my book I
hold no grudges against our ass hat friend.  Does being aware of the
obvious
imply that we made judgment on him?  I think not.  I don't think.  My
caffeine has worn off, and it is past 4AM!

God bless you,
Brother Walt ;-)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512