Re: [DMCForum] Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

I like that word too
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: timnagin
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 2:36 PM
  Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

  I only registered recently with Ebay and didn't need a credit card.  I
tried
  to register awhile back and was asked for my card number and didn't
complete
  the registration.  It wasn't until recently when a friend signed up and
  wasn't asked for the card number, I tried again, and got registered.

  Also, if you do use a free account, like Hotmail or whatever, you still
have
  to provide your card number.

  Do I think people would set up an account to bid on their own auction?
Of
  course people will. People will do most anything you can imagine when it
  comes to money. This ass hat is a good, but mild, example.  I still love
  that word.  Everyone I meet for the next few weeks that pisses me off
will
  be deemed an ass hat.

  Greg