[DMCForum] Daniel Deutsch Florida get-together

[DMCForum] Daniel Deutsch Florida get-together

The following message is from Daniel Deutsch, but it didn't go through to
the DMCForum because... Hey Daniel, you need to be a member of this
newsgroup before you can post messages to it.

Walt/group,
I agree, simple is better! A rendezvous at a restaurant for lunch then we
could caravan to my place would be easy. I now have two lifts in the
garage,
so it waould be easy to get several cars up for inspection/adjustments.
Anyone who needs it, should bring a fuel accumulator with them. As you
know,
those require a lift and are a quick install.
There are several D's within a five miles of here. I am sure we could get
quite a good turnout.
This weekend I'll email around a couple proposed dates in June, then pick
the one that seems to be the most popular.

Ciao!
Daniel Deutsch (Orlando)
#3356 & #15779

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor