[DMCForum] My cars lights are fighting each other

[DMCForum] My cars lights are fighting each other

I posted this on the DML last night so i guess I am double dipping :-) I
guess two lists are better then one :-)
I just noticeed all my right side lights now look like baghdad after shock
and awe....no back red light, no right license light, no right rear
marker, no front right marker.

turn signals and headlights all work.

I can't remember if this happpened in the last day or weeks ago....

I have gone over the schematic and i did notice that all right hand lights
all come together at H-3..not sure if this is a harness or where to
look....I have been in my relay area and have been messing with the light
relay but I am always careful. ALso, not sure if this is related but my
main dash lights are now dark too...

so any electrical gurus that can point me in the right direction I would
really appreciate it....Relya area? under th dash? headlight switch?
rheostat? all of them?

Just when i get everyting fixed and working perfect something else needs
work. I keep a positive attitude and use this to help learn abou teh car
and hopefully help other owners in the futre...

Martin, JAN if your out there :-)

Mike C
2109

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor