RE: [DMCForum] Cross-drilled rotors was Door strut strength?

RE: [DMCForum] Cross-drilled rotors was Door strut strength?

Thanks for the heads up Walt. The more I think about it, high performance
rotors may not make a lot of sense in my case. I'm a weekend driver and
travel less that 100 miles a month. So, PowerStops wouldn't make a whole
lot
of difference in my case. Maybe I'll just go OEM and make the transition
easier (and less expensive).

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1588191/R=0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=%LINE
ID%&yhad=1588191> Click Here!