Re: [DMCForum] A/C system hose replacement

Re: [DMCForum] A/C system hose replacement

Hmmm...

I ordered the accumulator from PJGrady.  When I called, Rob said that the
early style was no longer available.  So I had the extension hose made.
I asked the guy for an 11" hose, and ended up with 20".  Delusions of
grandeur perhaps or can the guy not count?

Now the hose is looping around the wheelwell.  damn.

Jim

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping