[DMCForum] Re: &^%$@* a/c panel illumination fix

Mike,

I went through that junk wiring harness and traced the red/orange-stripe
wire attaching to the drivers side of the relay socket.  Further down the
harness it ties into several other red/orange-stripe wires just like the
schematic indicates.  This was last night and I since forgot the
orientation
of the mess (all tangled up in a box).  I looked at my car just now and
can't tell where on the harness the junction is.  I'm thinking it is just
under the rear of the center console or behind the firewall.

But the first place you need to check anyway is under the relay socket.  I
suggest disconnecting the battery first.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564415/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164784&partid