From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 1:07 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] dumb question door window problem

> The only
> part I have trouble with is the handle bolts.

I've done it a few times using a 3/8" drive extension with a swivel
socket,
and it is maddening to get the bolts back in that way.  The way I do it
now
is to use a 1/4" drive extension & ratchet.  I can reach both bolts just
fine without a swivel.  For the front one you have to remove the mirror
control switch, and for the back one you have to hold up the door handle.
put some duct tape over the head of the bolt first to jamb it in the
socket.
And even then I'll drop it in the door.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor