[DMCForum] Favour..... I need a set of injectors delivered to the UK

[DMCForum] Favour..... I need a set of injectors delivered to the UK

Hi all,

Just a bit of a cheeky question, I am looking to get a whole new set
of injectors to go on my car as I am changing the majority of my K-
Jet system and will include the injectors with this tune up.

Over the pond here in the UK the Bosch injectors cost about $55
each! but on various Volvo parts sites in the USA I have seen them
new from $27 each with free postage in the USA with all orders over
$50.

I was hoping that I could have them delivered free to one of you
guys in the USA and then get you to post them across the pond to me
(obviously I would pay you for the cost of P&P this should also save
me import duty etc...).

Anyone interested??, I will need them forwarded to me pretty quickly
but most of the Volvo places seem to offer 24hr delivery to pretty
much all States.

I would imagine that a parcel with 6 injectors in would be about the
size of 3 cigarette packets and weigh about 3-400 grams if that
helps estimating postage to the UK.

Let me know, I can be contacted of list at james_rg(at)hotmail.com

Many Thanks

James RGUK
Vin# 5462

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor