[DMCForum] Re: dumb question door window problem

[DMCForum] Re: dumb question door window problem

if you are like me you use your ears, eyes, nose and then a schematic
and then the forum and then call people :-) ....did the window motor
make any funny sounds over the past few weeks, ever come off track?
Generally they tend to give signs of failing like getting loud or
making unusual sounds. When the original plastic breaks the motor
still works but it wont move the window....If this came without any
warning I would suspect a wiring problem. Is there anything you did
near the doors that could have caused this?

Window motors are just a pain to deal with unless you have worked
with them several times....

Mike C

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512