[DMCForum] sharing car show experience

Hey Everyone

I just wanted to share my first car show experience with you all. The show
was in Townsend TN (just a short ways from Pigeon Forge) and it's held
every spring. The show is themed around British cars.

I won third place in the specialty sedan category- I was one of three
cars, no other DeLoreans (I was pitted against a Lotus Europa and a 1937
Riley, which I've never heard of). I also won a prize in a special
category, the DeLorean achievement award. The British car guys saw fit to
give me a box of Brillo steel-wool pads as an award. I didn't have the
heart to say what the pads would do to the car if I used them...

Just wanted to share a good time, I've been an owner since September '02
and an ethusiast for years, and I've having more a more fun with the D
each day.

Eric Itzel
vin 4433
Sevierville, TN

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1554463/R=4/id=noscript/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/cli
nk?proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/
S=1705126215:HM/A=1554463/R=5/1052017634+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http:
//www.proflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/i
ndex.cfm%3FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECgif>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupm