Re: [DMCForum] Music..

I don't know what song everyone else is thinking about, but I agree with
Walt.

Unless there is another song with the exact same lyrics.

http://daize.puzzling.org/tabs/groundcontrol_lyric.html

Actually, I agree with Marc too, some sites call the song "Space Oddity".

Also looks like "cold", "happy rhodes", and "natalie merchant" did
covers...

Jim

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:22:50 -0400 "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Your thinking of Space Oddity, different song..
>

> So.. How about those Tatu Girls from Russia..   I'm told they sing
> too!  :)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM