Re: [DMCForum] 1987 DMC w/removable roof wings

Re: [DMCForum] 1987 DMC w/removable roof wings

No, just removable roof wings.  Wow, the more I read it the worse it
seems.. let's make a list of the mistakes.  And then send it to him...

1.  1987
2. Deleoren
3. power steering (right avi?)
4. power brakes
5. removable roof wings
6. Vinyl seats
7. Magnesium wheels
8. Volvo (though close..)

That makes 8 mistakes in 33 words.  That's too bad.

Jim

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:00:32 +0100 "Scott Miller"
<scott_delorean@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Either this guy knows Jack about De Loreans or he was under the
> influence of some substance when he wrote it out! With removable
> doors? What the hell is this guy on?
>
>     Scotty

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM