Jack & Virginia Stiefel
1981 DeLorean Vin 03461 August 1981 Build NYS Lic: 1981 DMC
1988 Jaguar XJ-SC Cabriolet
Visit us at www.sacketmansion.com
RCV at www.radiocapevincent.com total online music variety
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Scott Mueller [mailto:scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 10:41
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Music..

  So which one wears the strap-on?

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jack Stiefel [mailto:jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 8:18 AM
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  http://www.girodivite.it/giro/2002/96/96022.htm

  http://www.xstars.narod.ru/tatu/tatu05.jpg

  Most importantly their own US homepage:
  http://www.tatugirls.com/

  And in homeland Russia:
  http://www.tatu.ru/cgi-bin/foto/dypicgen.cgi.en

  There are lots more sites, these are just a few I found on Google when
you
  asked.  Enjoy
  Jack Stiefel - 104.9 Radio Cape Vincent
  Live Internet Radio at 104.9 Radio Cape Vincent
  <http://www.radiocapevincent.com/>
  Take a trip to the historic General Delos Sacket House
  <http://www.sacketmansion.com/>
  Proud member of the Audiorealm Radio Network
<http://www.audiorealm.com/>