Re: [DMCForum] Front Crumple price difference

Re: [DMCForum] Front Crumple price difference

> What is the difference between the two, besides $400?

>From their descriptions, it looks like the two are made by the same
person.
The descriptions even sound like one paraphrased the other.

Before DMCH came up with their new fuel senders, they sold the TankZilla
for
around $50 more than PJ Grady.  So I'm not surprised to see such a huge
difference for a crumple tube assembly either.

If I needed one, I would consider asking a local fabrication shop what it
would cost.  It doesn't need to be pretty.  I would rather put some
I-beams
up there and let someone else's car crumple.  My other two vehicles are a
3/4 ton Suburban and a 1 ton dually utility truck.  Do you think lack of
crumple will injure me in those?  I just hope no one gets in my way. {evil
grin}

Walt

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM