[DMCForum] JZD mention...

I just received an email from Stacey David, of TNN Trucks TV fame.  How
nice
of him to take the time to send me an email.  Anyway, there is a short,
ten
question trivia section on his new website.  Here is the first question,
and
I am sure all here can answer this one without going to the 'answers' link
below it.  Just thought I would mention this.

1.  What is considered to be the car that started the Muscle Car Era and
whose brainchild was it?

answer here - http://www.staceydavid.com/trivia%20answers.htm

Also, for anyone interested in the main link, here it is.  No, I am not
affiliated with the show in any way.

www.staceydavid.com

Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM