From: Marvin [mailto:marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 1:34 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Finally...MY TURN!!

Congrats....I felt the same way last week when I started mine!
Hopefully, we'll see you for the show, shine, and cruise  June 14 here in
London, Ontario.
Gotta go...... redoing the headliner - 2 pieces.....no one told me it was
2
pieces and sticky, yucky crap has to be removed.
Marvin Stein
Printed Drinkware Company
924 Dundas Street
London, Ontario, Canada, N5W 3A1