Re: [DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

I was going to leave the car in good running condition at Walt's so I
didn't feel bad about cluttering his yard with <another> vehicle.
Unfortunately, the half axle managed to rip itself off while I was
driving around in Fort Lauderdale.  Luckily, it wasn't in the 'hood,
though I did go through it....  Hmm- maybe if it had broken in the hood-
the hooligans might have replaced my wheels with trailer tires- they
would probably handle better than the firestone ss20's on there now...

Anyways, I guess it was better for me to break my car than leaving it
pecariously 2 miles from self-destruction in Walt's care.  I'll have to
fix it before I leave Walt's though.  He doesn't realize that I will be
borrowing his garage and floor jack yet.  :)

I promise to give rocket ship rides to people in Tampa when I get it back
together (with locktite).  Otherwise you'll have to come to Miami.

Jim

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:48:11 -0000 "erikgeerdink"
<erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Walt...step away from the Delorean...
>
> I know how you feel.  Rich W. (D-rex) hired us to pick up a Delorean
>
> for him in Canada a while back.  It was the car with the GM V6 in
> it.  MMMMMMMmmmMmmm.....its a good thing the car has/had
> transmission problems because that car would have been off that
> trailer so fast....and I do mean fast!
>
> Erik

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM