[DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

[DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

Walt...step away from the Delorean...

I know how you feel.  Rich W. (D-rex) hired us to pick up a Delorean
for him in Canada a while back.  It was the car with the GM V6 in
it.  MMMMMMMmmmMmmm.....its a good thing the car has/had
transmission problems because that car would have been off that
trailer so fast....and I do mean fast!

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Can you believe it?  Jim Strickland just dropped his black 3 rotor
DeLorean