From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 6:03 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Gold Sunstar in catalogue

> I will, however, be pleased to send an
> email if you wish and I will try to control myself :)

Go for it!  It is really a challenge to express oneself in text and come
across well.  Another factor that stopped me from contacting Exoticar is
that whoever is responsible probably knew very well that they were making
it
up or at least didn't care as long as they sold models.  It's kind of like
advertising "vine ripe tomatoes" in the grocery.  There ain't no such
thing.
Complain if you will, but they are always going to call those tasteless
green suckers "vine ripe".

Walt

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM