From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] nice pics added to photos section
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:41:50 -0000

Hey Lads,
Check out the pics I added to the photos section, under the folder
name "VIN 3810 Photos by John Dore". This car is with me in Ireland
now, and I just got it into our garage last night to protect it for
the winter! Pity I can't drive it over here but the insurance is
crazy... (They wanted me to pay $12,000 a year for basic insurance on
it).
Anyway let me know what you think!
Thanks,
John
PS Hey Jim, have you any pics of the underneath of your Black
DeLorean, I'd love to see how that transmission fits :)