Re: [DMCForum] Torsion bars - reality

James,

>so quick to "mouth off",

Yep, that's me :-)

I find it fascinating that you have found someone who can make these.
Please let us know the particulars.  It thought it would be
cost-prohibitive.

Is there going to be a warranty that guarantees that the bar will meet OEM
specifications and not break when properly used?  Being of a pioneering
spirit, I agree to buy one and pay for it in advance IF you provide such a
warranty.  Let me know the particulars.  I'll put it on my car and see how
it works and "mouth off" to everyone with the results.  I would expect
that
every vendor would want to have one available for sale on short notice.

And I stand corrected on the passenger side availability issue.  Being the
pan-dyslexic sort of guy, I think in symetry.

Walt

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/HliolB/TM