[DMCForum] JZD article in magazine

In the October issue of Business 2.0, there is a short, somewhat negative
article about John DeLorean's watch and new car.  They even compare him to
today's corporate CEO scoundrels!

Here's the link:

http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,43527,FF.html

ps- Travis, your BTTF conversion has been awesome to watch.  I'm waiting
for you to price it all out, with labor - I'll take one!

John B

VIN 888

LTD DTN

Sell a Home for Top $