[DMCForum] Need rear rims..........

I'm looking for 2 rear Delorean rims. I will consider rims that are in
any condition, old or new. Even if you have some that are a bit
scuffed. If you have pics that you can e-mail me I would be greatful.
If not I will still consider them.

Ulysses Stockdale

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM