Re: [DMCForum] Electric De Lorean stuff...

Re: [DMCForum] Electric De Lorean stuff...

> on the right side the transmission axle was hitting the top of the car
frame

I would have to look under a DeLorean to be sure, but the only problems
I've
had is that on hard turns the axles would rub the aluminum dust shields.
It
isn't a big problem.  It just shows that I enjoy taking sharp corners
without slowing down.  I haven't wanted to try it any faster than 35 mph
or
I might spin out.

If his axle really is hitting the frame, it could very well be from broken
transmission mounts -- especially considering what he has hooked up and
how.

> In addition, strong consideration is being given to convert a more
modern
> vehicle, perhaps an SUV, that may be more capable of handling the stress
> inherent in this type of testing."

I think that perhaps the last part of his sentence should be changed to
"...SUV, that may be more capable of carrying the extra weight and provide
more space to conceal all our hidden extra batteries that we aren't
telling
you about... no wait... [note to self] -- remember this is a scam.  Don't
give too much away.

Hey, maybe Mr. Tilley has really come up with a revolutionary way to
produce
electricity cheap.  But he is keeping that part of it such a big secret
that
the most likely explanation is that it really is just a scam.

Walt

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM