Re: [DMCForum] Electric De Lorean stuff...

Re: [DMCForum] Electric De Lorean stuff...

If the electric car's engine is no longer the PRV-6, then it's anyone's
guess how close the axles were to the frame to start out with.  When I
did the porsche transaxle conversion, I had to move the location and
angle of the transaxle in relationship to the hubs.  With this new
alignment, the half axles sat very close to the wind deflector (aluminum
piece, looks like a stealth fighter?).  Still, if the axle was touching
the frame, the driver would have certainly known because it would have
made a hell of a grinding noise!  This, I suspect, would also be very
obvious in a quiet electric car!

Jim
1537

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!