Re: [DMCForum] Re: Help, Andrei's Fallen Into the HP Trap [Slightly T]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Help, Andrei's Fallen Into the HP Trap [Slightly T]

I know all about HP and Torque going hand in hand.  HP is just a good number
to referance, cause it is easy to calculate.

The 450hp for my engine is based on claculations I did during the rebuild.
You know with the volume of the heads, thickness of the gasket, the cylinder
bore, stroke, carb jetting.  The engine only has an alternator, raw water
pump, and fresh water pump on it, so power drain is minimal.

Actuly I do tow things with my Porsche...  I towed a large steel truss and
some other steel home to make the base of my bar :)

The problem I have with the boat is the ACCEL coil going bad.  Then the boat
sank, cause some dumbass forgot to plug in the charger druing rainy season
in FL, and I smoked the starter in the process of saving the engine.  I used
alot of oil and killed a battery and starter but at least my engine is still
fine. Now my extra $$$ and time is going into the D and Karmann Ghia then I
will get back on the boat.

Andrei